[Tuff Nutterz time trial] (the Event)
Conditions of Entry
The following terms and conditions apply to the Event being conducted by Canberra Airport Pty Limited ABN 14 080 361 548, Capital Airport Group Pty Limited ABN 52 080 711 191 and their related entities (Event Organiser):
- The Event comprises Airport Business Park Staff
- The Event will be held on Friday 28 February 2020 at 11:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Entry is limited to tenants of Brindabella Business Park, Majura Park, Fairbairn, Canberra Airport and their staff.
- Entry to the Event is free.
- Each participant is required to submit an entry form by 5pm on Thursday 27 February 2020.
- Each participant must complete a Participant acknowledgement, release, indemnity and privacy form prior to participating in the Event.
- There are prizes for the [fastest person, fastest team]. The prizes consist of:
1st Prize: $250 TFE Hotels voucher
2nd Prize: $100 Pialligo Estate voucher
3rd Prize: A month worth of free coffee @ Two Before Ten
- Winners will be announced before 5:00pm on Friday 28 February 2020
- You can enter as either an individual or a team. All teams must comprise of four people.
- This is a competition of skill and speed. Luck plays no part in the determining the prize winners.
- The Event Organiser will be sole judge and all decisions and actions of the Event Organiser will be exercised according to its absolute discretion. In all matters, all decisions of the Event Organiser will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
Terms and Conditions – Participant acknowledgement, release, indemnity and privacy
- I understand that the Event is potentially hazardous to those taking part and I participate at my own risk.
- I will not compete in the Event unless I am medically fit on the day of the Event.
- I am not aware of any illness, injury, physical disability or impairment which may cause me injury or death during or as a consequence of participation in the Event.
- I accept full responsibility for informing myself and assessing all the dangers, hazards and risks of entry in the Event and will rely solely on my own assessment of these dangers, hazards and risks before participating in the Event and notwithstanding any decision made by the Event Organiser or other persons corporations and bodies involved in promoting or staging the Event. The decision to participate in the Event is entirely my own and I accept all risks associated with participation in the Event, including but not limited to loss of life and/or any injury (including any permanent injury).
- I agree to abide by all Event terms and conditions. I understand that I must follow the approved course and obey all directions and instructions given by representatives of the Event Organiser and the operator of the [obstacle course].
- I acknowledge that the Event Organiser and its representatives may remove me from the Event area and/or exclude me from participation in the Event if in their opinion it is necessary to do so:
(a) due to my behaviour being inappropriate, offensive, dangerous or abusive;
(b) to prevent damage or injury to any person or property; or
(c) on medical, health and/or safety grounds (including to prevent possible harm or injury to myself and/or any other person).
- I consent to the Event Organiser using the personal details in my registration form for the administration of the Event, including to SMS information about the Event to me if I have provided a mobile phone number, unless otherwise indicated by me. I also consent to my personal details being used by and its related bodies corporate for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- In consideration of my entry to the Event, I agree on my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs, executors and administrators and declare that to the extent permitted by law, I hereby waive release and discharge each of the Event Organiser Parties (as defined in below) from and against all and every claim, right or cause of action (including for negligence, for breach of contract or breach of statute) which I might have or which may arise out of my death or injury and/or damage or loss of any description which I may suffer or sustain as the result of or in connection with my participation in the Event. This release continues and forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns and may be pleaded as a bar to any action, claim, demand, suit or legal proceedings.
- This waiver release and discharge operates jointly and severally in favour of the Event Organiser and its related bodies corporate, and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and volunteers including medical and paramedical personnel appointed for the Event, event stakeholders, the owners, licensees and occupiers of the
land upon which the Event or any part of it is conducted, any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the Event or any part of it is conducted, Event sponsors, supporters, persons, corporations, contractors, sub-contractors, volunteers, servants and employees involved or otherwise engaged in promoting, staging, administering, running or controlling the Event (the Event Organiser Parties).
- I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, result, image, voice, statement or otherwise, (including the publication of my name and/or Event result, suburb and applicable age bracket in any Event Organiser media publication or website) without any payment or compensation to me.