Built in 1940, 5 Richmond Avenue was originally the RAAF hospital. Set amongst established landscaping the standalone building has ample visitor parking. The existing built zone (furniture has been removed) provides ample space for offices, 3 large open plan rooms, bathroom amenities and kitchen facilities. 5 Richmond Avenue has close access to tennis courts, a volleyball court, golf course and a kickabout oval. There are also two cafes, one which is located directly across the road.
|Completion date||Available now|
|Net Lettable area||466sqm|