Online Parking Terms and Conditions
- Pass Cards are only valid for parking in the boom-gated or controlled car parks in the specified business park.
- Pass Cards do not permit parking in designated visitor car parks or Airport Terminal car parks.
- Failure to produce your Pass Card upon request may result in additional fees being charged.
- Maximum continuous parking time is 24 hours.
- Parking is permitted in marked bays only. Infringement notices may be issued for failure to park in marked bays.
- You must observe all signage in the car park.
- You may renew Pass Cards prior to expiry at Automatic Pay Stations or at the Brindabella Parking Office located on the ground level of the multi deck car park (Car Park 3). Office hours are available on the website: www.airportbusinessparks.com.au/parking.
- You should notify the Brindabella Parking Office if any of your details change. Tel: +61 2 6275 2227
- You should contact the Brindabella Parking Office if your Pass Card is lost, damaged or stolen. Lost, stolen or damaged Pass Cards may be replaced, subject to payment of an administrative fee.
- Parking fees are subject to change from time to time as determined by CAG.
- Parking fees are non-refundable. This does not apply to unexpended credit.
- Parking is at your own risk and no liability is accepted by CAG or its employees for loss, theft or damage to or from vehicles parked in CAG car parks.
- Conditions of entry and limitations of liability are displayed at car park entrances.