The following terms and conditions apply to the Online Parking Pass Competition being conducted by Capital Airport Group Pty Limited ABN 52 080 711 191 and its related entities.
9:00 am Friday 7 February 2020 to 5:00 pm Friday 6 March 2020.
There are three (3) Online Annual Parking Passes to be won.
Each Parking Pass will allow the winner access to the public access boom-gated car parks within Brindabella Business park, Majura Park and Fairbairn for a period of year from when the pass is activated.
- Each Online Parking Pass is subject to the terms and conditions found on the Airport Business Parks website, airportbusinessparks.com.au/online-parking-terms-and-conditions.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that each person must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize, and/or directions by Promoter/Supplier representatives.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- To be eligible to win, you must be registered on the Airport Business Park’s online parking system database, parking.airportbusinessparks.com.au/.
- These are the terms and conditions of entry to win an annual parking pass for use in Brindabella Business Park, Majura Park, and Fairbairn (Terms). Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is Capital Airport Group Pty Limited ABN 52 080 711 191 and its related entities (Promoter).
- The prize supplier is Canberra Airport Pty Limited ABN 114 080 361 548 (Supplier).
- The competition will open at 9:00 am Australian Eastern Time (AET) on Friday 7 February 2020 and will finish at 5:00 pm AET Friday 6 March 2020 (Competition Period). All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
- Competition entry is open to all residents of Australia aged over 18 years of age. Eligible entrants do not include employees of the Promoter/Supplier and other agencies, firms or companies associated with this competition, and their immediate families. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in the selection of prize winners. To enter the competition, entrants must complete and submit the online entry form during the Competition Period. All entries become the property of the Promoter/Supplier.
- The Promoter, subject to State and Territory legislation, reserves the right not to accept any entry (or to disqualify an entrant) if the Promoter considers that the entry contains anything defamatory or is otherwise inappropriate or is not submitted in accordance with these Terms.
- An entrant may only enter the competition as an individual with only one valid entry per person accepted into the competition.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants who have answered supplied their relevant details on the online entry form.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office at Level 4, Plaza Offices – West, 21 Terminal Avenue, Canberra Airport ACT 2609, at 9:00 am on Monday 9 March 2020 via random selection.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone within one (1) business day of the draw. The prize winners will also be notified via email and published electronically on the Promoter’s website and social media channels.
- In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, the unclaimed prize will be re-distributed by an unclaimed prize draw conducted by the Promoter at 9:00 am on Tuesday 10 March 2020 at the Promoter’s office.
- The Promoter/Supplier collects personal information from each entry in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, agents, contractors, service providers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- By participating in this competition, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that
a) they may be contacted by the Promoter/Supplier to provide comments about Canberra Airport Precinct and offers; and
b) they may be contacted by the Promoter/ Supplier by means of direct mail, email, including for direct marketing purposes. On such occasions, an entrant will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing information. An entrant may also contact the Promoter/Supplier at any time if they do not wish to receive marketing and/or promotional information.
- The Promoter/Supplier may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information gathered in the competition for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter/Supplier
- For avoidance of doubt, entrants consent to the Promoter/Supplier using their name and image and/or voice in the event they are a prize winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition, the Promotor, the Supplier and subsequent similar competitions or promotions.
- The Promoter/Supplier reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into about this competition, excluding regulatory organisation obligations.
- Any ancillary costs incurred by the prize winners in winning this competition are not covered by the Promoter/ Supplier. These costs need to be funded by the prize winners.
- The prize offered is subject to change at any time but is unlikely to change. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to offer a substitute prize of comparable value if for some reason, the prize stated in these Terms is not available.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the prize winner may be required by the Promoter to sign legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter and/or Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Supplier, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant; or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter, the Supplier and their respective officers, employees and agents is not responsible for and are excluded from all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorized access or third-party interference;
c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.