Kickstart the new year with Eighty8’s ACTIV8 12 week training program. Kicking off on the 1st of Feb the ACTIV8 program is designed to accelerate your strength and conditioning, aiming to get you stronger, leaner, fitter and healthier!
Over the 12 weeks we aim to educate and provide our members with a structured and balanced training program that improves technique, lift efficiency and increases your overall Strength & conditioning baseline.
ACTIV8 is program is available to all new and current members in both class and personal training membership.
- 12 weeks unlimited class or Personal training access
- Structured programming with aim to progress your overall strength and conditioning baseline
- Strength and conditioning benchmarks with checkpoints every 3 weeks.
- Goal setting with an Eighty8 coach.
- Nutrition consultations and packages available with Eighty8 Nutritionist Miriam Smith.
- Access to two training facilities with over 10 class times to choose from each day.
- Classes Cater to all fitness levels
- No sign up fees
If you have any questions or would like to sign up to the Eighty8 ACTIV8 training program, click here.
Please get in contact via phone or arrange a time to drop into one of our facilities. Ph: 02 6249 7778
The new Eighty8 Health Performance Hub is now open at 17 Brindabella Circuit.
21 Jan 2021 TO 30 Apr 2021