At Canberra Airport, tenant safety remains our top priority and we are committed to maintaining the very highest levels of customer service and hygiene standards.
- Below are just some of the measures we have put in place to keep you as safe as possible;
- Providing hand sanitising stations throughout the common areas of the Airport Business parks.
- Ability to manage car parking passes online through the Airport Business Parks website for contactless parking.
- Undertaking stringent cleaning procedures throughout buildings with a focus on touchpoints.
- Increasing the frequency and visibility of cleaning services to common areas, bathrooms, lifts and other high volume touchpoints.
- Working with retailers to assist with a common theme for physical distancing measures and awareness.
- Encouraging tenants to keep Canberra Airport updated on their plans to return staff to the office so we can assist with your specific needs.
- Increased awareness for building occupants with displays reminding staff to exercise physical distancing, hygiene and awareness of infection controls.
- We encourage everyone to download the Australian Government Covid-Safe app.
The Canberra Airport is committed to working with our business partners regarding COVID-19 and will provide regular updates.
For more information, visit airportbusinessparks.com.au
Please do not hesitate to contact your Property Manager if you have any further questions.