Friday 11 January 2019
Did you know…
- 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast screening can find small cancers before they can be felt or noticed.
- Screening mammograms (x-rays) are recommended every two years for women aged between 50 – 74 years.
- Early detection saves lives.
What you can do…
- Women aged between 50 – 74 years are invited to have a FREE screening mammogram every two years.
- Women aged between 40-49 and 75+ years are also welcome.
- The appointment will only take 20 minutes.
- This is a FREE service for all eligible women.
- Group bookings are also welcome – come with a group of friends or work colleagues.
Clinics are located at:
- Phillip Health Centre
- City Health Centre and;
- Belconnen Health Centre
Please click here for further information.
Your health is important – Don’t delay – contact BreastScreen ACT today!
Phone: 13 20 50
See All News