This five-storey development boasts approximately 2,650m2 of floor space on each level giving a total of approximately 13,073m2. Offered in line with the first three buildings, 15 Lancaster Place has been designed as a headquarters building. In defining this role, we have designed it with a glamorous two storey entry foyer, ample undercroft executive parking and loading dock facilities, with a dedicated goods lift separated from the main lift core.
Click here to download an indicative fit-out.
- Completion date
- Net lettable area
- Available for lease
- Available Now
- Ground Floor - available for lease
- Level 1 - available for lease
- Level 2 - available for lease
- Level 3 - available for lease
- Level 4 - available for lease
- Number of floors
- Ceiling height
- 2.8m (ground 2.9m)
- Column grid
- 8.4m x 9.6m
- Free visitor parking
- Undercroft parking
- Yes - 88 spaces available
- 4 (3 high speed + 1 goods)
- Shower facilities
- Yes - 13 showers
- Yes - 142.5m2 in the basement
- NABERS* certification
- Fitted out
* NABERS = National Australian Built Environment Rating System.
** Commercial office spaces under 2000m2 or 12 months data not available.
*** Currently under assessment for exemption (12 months data not available).
**** Formally exempt – 12 months data not available.
***** Rating assessed as a part of a conglomerate of buildings using a Central Services Plant.